Few Ghost pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

97 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  19:01:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had her since January. A severe skin condition on my hands meant that I couldn't handle her, however that's recently cleared up and I'm now able to. Not handling her doesn't seem to have had any bad effects, she's very well behaved.

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink | Yemen Chameleon | Tokay Gecko | Ghost Corn | Pinstripe Corn | Royal Python | Mexican Black King | Speckled King | Black & White Banded Cali King | Sonoran Cross Dwarf Boa | Western Hognose | Rainbow Crab | Tiger Oscar, Green Severum, Silver Dollars, Ornate Bichir & Synodontis.

n/a
deleted

97 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  19:18:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink | Yemen Chameleon | Tokay Gecko | Ghost Corn | Pinstripe Corn | Royal Python | Mexican Black King | Speckled King | Black & White Banded Cali King | Sonoran Cross Dwarf Boa | Western Hognose | Rainbow Crab | Tiger Oscar, Green Severum, Silver Dollars, Ornate Bichir & Synodontis.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  19:34:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nice pics, beautiful snake, thanks for sharing!

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  23:46:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She is gorgeous - but as nearly everyone on here knows I am very biased to ghosts! xxx

Go to Top of Page

Dazzetski
Egg

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  23:50:34  Show Profile  Visit Dazzetski's Homepage  Click to see Dazzetski's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Have you got any plans for breeding?

I like the pale bits on the saddles, it'd be interesting to see if they breed through.

0.2.0 cats (Spud & Phoebe) RIP Stevie fat man
1.1.0 Royal Pythons (Syd & Sofia)
2.2.3 Corns (Ghost - Hogan, Carolina - Shaggy, Snow - Sparkle, Amel - Tango, Crimson -Fred, Candy Cane - Haribo & Normal Stripe - Go Faster)
0.0.1 Columbian Rainbow Boa (Escobar)
1.1.0 Variable King Snakes (Lancelot & Guinaverre)
0.0.20 fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

97 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  09:15:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No plans but it's something I keep meaning to look into as it sounds interesting.

Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  12:00:56  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice snake , bet your glad now you can get some handling time.

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  12:31:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh wow shes lovely!

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

97 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  18:31:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lucifer

Nice snake , bet your glad now you can get some handling time.

definetly, I can appreciate her a lot more now :)

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  18:39:40  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oooh, she's a good looking snake

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  18:48:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very pretty snake xx
Go to Top of Page

Dazzetski
Egg

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  23:19:08  Show Profile  Visit Dazzetski's Homepage  Click to see Dazzetski's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ViolentJ

No plans but it's something I keep meaning to look into as it sounds interesting.

I'm hoping to breed Tango with Shaggy & Sparkle with Hogan next season, it'll be my first attempt, but i'm hopeful as Tango bred before I got her. I'll keep you posted.

0.2.0 cats (Spud & Phoebe) RIP Stevie fat man
1.1.0 Royal Pythons (Syd & Sofia)
2.2.3 Corns (Ghost - Hogan, Carolina - Shaggy, Snow - Sparkle, Amel - Tango, Crimson -Fred, Candy Cane - Haribo & Normal Stripe - Go Faster)
0.0.1 Columbian Rainbow Boa (Escobar)
1.1.0 Variable King Snakes (Lancelot & Guinaverre)
0.0.20 fish
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2009 :  00:07:55  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
*wants* Please can I have??? She is beautiful
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000