Char
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  11:46:22  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Actually got some decentish pictures of her without them being mega blurry for once! I'm sorry for always posting pictures guy's as well T.T but it's rare that I see Charcoal.

Can anyone see like a dint in-between her nose? It's kinda of pinky/white near the black. I'm not sure f she's had an accident or not before I got her.

Mini Char sizing me up XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  11:48:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what a little cutie. i really like the colours. ponders for our next one

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  12:09:02  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The white/pinky sort of dint between the nostrils right on the front of the jaw is normally caused by a lot of rubbing when trying to shed.
It can happen if the stuff it's rubbing on is either to smooth, or to rough.
Wouldn't worry about it, it's essentially a scar now.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  12:24:44  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

The white/pinky sort of dint between the nostrils right on the front of the jaw is normally caused by a lot of rubbing when trying to shed.
It can happen if the stuff it's rubbing on is either to smooth, or to rough.
Wouldn't worry about it, it's essentially a scar now.

Thanks for that. I was never sure if it was just how she was or if it was like you said, too much rubbing. I've looked back on photo's and she did have it then. Makes me kind of annoyed that the petshop owner didn't tell me she had problems shedding in the past along with eating problem though or that the breeder didn't tell the shop owner.

Would there have been any bleeding at all when it happened? As I would guess it would mean a scale came off during the rubbing process.

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  13:54:38  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Really nice pics..!
Cute little guy!
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:19:57  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
such a cutie :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:40:37  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Super photos. Don't apologise for posting pics, you know we all love new photos.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  16:39:44  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Love the girl, she is very pretty

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  21:14:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he is my pretty little girl. I wish she would come out more often though. I wonder if my little anery will look exactly like her, minus the belly.

EDIT: OMG the little one is already doing the Venom pose XD

Edited by - Sta~ple on 16/05/2010 21:14:54
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2010 :  05:06:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Char is gorgeous Sta~ple ....I can totally understand why you wish you would see more of her. She has such lovely colouring!

I love the last pic of Mini Char - is it definitely named Rattles now? And you are right....it is copying its dad with its poses!

Love the new sig .

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 18/05/2010 05:07:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000