New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  01:55:32  Show Profile
Guidelines for posting in the classifieds.

Selling

Please list as much information as possible and the add should include at least the following information.

Species
Morph
Weight
Temperament
Price
Photos
Your location.

Please do not add a phone number as this is a public forum anybody can view your number and it is possible to get spammed via your mobile.

Add your contact details to your profile that way only members can access your details.

Posting in the threads

Posts along the lines of the following shall be removed as they have no benefit whatsoever to the thread other than make the OP scroll through junk posts to get to any actual inquiries.

I would love one but you are too far away, this is pointless I have got snakes from Germany as have other members received snakes from as far as USA, if you want the snake distance should not be an issue.

I would love one but don’t have the money or space, If you don’t have the available funds please don’t post as it is very doubtful the seller will suddenly have a change of heart and let you have it for free.

awe cute snakes hope you can sell them, again doesn’t really help anyone selling or buying.

While the forum provides a facility for the classified sections the cornsnake.co.uk admin/owners/moderators are not responsible for any agreements reached between the buyers and sellers.

Edited by - gmac on 18/01/2011 09:38:51

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2012 :  21:26:57  Show Profile
can everyone please read this again, seems we are having irrelevant replies in the classifieds, these animals are in here for sale not for comments. Thanks

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000