Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2013 :  21:13:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got a few babies left, here they are;

Number 3 (Goopy); Amel het caramel female, was a difficult starter now reliably drop feeds on large pinkies (now has 10+ independent feeds). Gorgeous and friendly, great to handle. £30

Number 7(Galador aka Popps, he hatched from my popped egg); Male carolina het amel, caramel. He too was a difficult starter so is still quite small compared to the others. He will now reliably eat pinkies, especially chick scented. Lovely to handle. £25

Number 8 (Rosie); female amel het caramel, strike feeds every time, never had an issue feeding. On double pinks, will need to move up to fuzzies soon. Nice light amel. Bit feisty but calms down with handling. £30

Number 11 (Snicket); male amel het caramel. Very orange boy. Took a few weeks to get the hang of feeding, but he now has 15+ independent feeds and will soon need fuzzies. Remains a shy eater, usually has to be left alone with his food but eats reliably. Slightly nervous when being handled but he will soon tame down. £30

Number 12 (Cori); female carolina het amel, caramel. Another one that took a few weeks to get the hang of feeding, but now she happily takes pinkies off the tongs. She is on doubles and will need fuzzies soon. Very curious and inquisitive, doesn't mind being handled. £25

All babies come with a 10 litre rub and various hides. Pick up from Plymouth or may be able to deliver locally for a fuel contribution. Call/text me on 07900 307837, or email me tafira1@aol.com if interested :p

I also have a female amel and a female carolina. When (*if*) they get the hang of feeding, they will be looking for loving forever *pet* homes only as they are a little kinked. Doesn't affect movement etc. As I said, these aren't eating and don't show any signs of starting soon, I'm just putting out feelers to see what interest there might be.

2.2.3 Corn snakes; Red, Rosie, Liana, Checkers, Luna, Diego, Snowman
1.0 Taiwanese Beauty Snake; Aleron
1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 22/01/2014 :  14:50:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Number 7 is sold :) I have another available, number 5 aka Jonny 5. Female (probably) carolina. She is a fussy wee beast, still really tiny, she will eat reliably but only on boiled pinkies. This one is available for a minimal rehoming fee, but I would like her to go to someone experienced since she will require patience and knowledge to get her feeding on non boiled pinkies. She will come with her 10 litre home.

1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee
Go to Top of Page

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  19:33:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Snicket and Cori are now taking fuzzies and growing well ^_^

1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee
Go to Top of Page

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2014 :  10:02:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cori is sold pending collection, still available; 3, 5, 8 and 11.

1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee
Go to Top of Page

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2014 :  12:36:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just 3 babies available for now. Rosie and Snicket are growing like weeds and need an upgrade from their tub now, I've reduced their price to £15 each, or I will do a deal, £25 for the pair. They'd be a great breeding pair for amels, butters and possibly hypo versions of these if Luna's hypo proves out. Not to be housed together (their feeding response is ridiculous, I have no doubt they would at least try to eat each other if left unsupervised).

I also have Johnny 5 available, due to her previous feeding issues she is a lot smaller than the above two. She is being weaned off of boiled pinkies, she will usually take a raw one as long as it is really warm. I would like her to go to an experienced owner so she is up for a 'rehoming fee' of £10, this includes her setup but no heatmat or thermostat.

1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee

Edited by - SilverWings on 01/04/2014 12:36:23
Go to Top of Page

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  15:03:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still got those 3 left, and conveniently I also have 3 vivariums for sale, so I'm offering a deal on them.

Rosie is getting massive now and needs to go in a viv. She's pushing 60g and on large fuzzies. For £15 you can get her and her current 11 litre box, hides and bowl, or for £55 you can have her, her bowls, hides, and a 45 x 45 x 60cm exo terra. She loves to climb so would really make use of the height if given branches etc. Here's a recent picture of her, she has some lovely contrasting tones.

Freshly shed and modelling the exoterra.

Snicket is around 50g now, he too has an 11 litre box. He can be very shy, tends to drop feed fuzzies. £15 for him, his box, bowl and hides. For £35 you can have him, his bowls, hides and a 2 foot by 1 foot glass vivarium. It has a home made roof (plastic garden mesh with wooden frame), it kept Boots secure for months (don't worry, it wasn't this one she escaped from :'( )

Snicket is very bright and red, getting brighter with every shed.

And here he is modelling the viv, he is blue in this picture.

I will sell Snicket and Rosie together for £25 or £85 including the vivariums.

Jonny 5 has finally been weaned off of boiled pinkies and is eating small fuzzies. She's lovely to handle but due to her feeding issues and stunted growth isn't suitable for breeding. For £10 she will come with her 10 litre box, bowls and hides. For £35 she can come with a 20" x 10" sliding top glass viv with a shelf.

Here she is nomming, she's developing a lovely chestnut colour as she grows.

And modelling the vivarium. As you can see, it'll do her for a while.

1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee

Edited by - SilverWings on 11/05/2014 15:04:47
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000