New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Isoldael
Yearling

Netherlands
999 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2014 :  13:55:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know it's not exactly equipment... but this was the closest category I guess :)

It has taken me a while to put together, but here it finally is – the corn snake calendar! The goal of selling this calendar is to raise funds for the Stargazer Research (read more here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/376868545781143/?fref=ts). 100% of the profit on these calendars will go to the research.

This calendar runs from January 2015 to January 2016, so you’ll be able to enjoy it a full year. There are several versions of the calendar – each version shows the names of the months and days in their respective language. Most of them also feature the local holidays. You can watch a preview and/or buy the calendar on the following pages. Note that shipping costs are NOT calculated into the prices listed on the site yet and may differ depending on where you live.

UK version: http://www.lulu.com/shop/eline-bijkerk/uk-corn-snake-calendar-2015-sg-research/calendar/product-21635793.html

US version: http://www.lulu.com/shop/eline-bijkerk/us-corn-snake-calendar-2015-sg-research/calendar/product-21635754.html

DE version: http://www.lulu.com/shop/eline-bijkerk/de-corn-snake-calendar-2015-sg-research/calendar/product-21635875.html

NL version: http://www.lulu.com/shop/eline-bijkerk/nl-corn-snake-calender-2015-sg-research/calendar/product-21635766.html

I would like to thank everyone who sent in pictures to be featured on the calendar. Unfortunately, I couldn’t use many of them due to resolution requirements, but regardless I think it turned out nicely in the end. Thank you everyone for your efforts and for letting me use these pictures, you rock!

“I can’t buy a calendar, but I’d still like to help. What can I do?”
Help spread the word about the Stargazer research. If you know anyone who would buy a calendar or donate directly, please link them to their respective pages. You could also share this post among your snakeloving friends. Thank you!

"My country / language is not in the list. What can I do?"
If you would really like one in your own language, please send me a message. I'll see what I can do to add another version.

“Why are some calendars more expensive than others?”
Unfortunately, the production costs are not the same in each country. On top of that, different currencies have a different value, so some numbers may seem higher than others when in fact they are equally high or lower.

“How much of the price I pay will go to the stargazer research?”
It depends on the country, but roughly one third of the full price will be donated to the stargazer research. The other two thirds are the production costs of the calendar.

“How will I know the money will really go to the research?”
I’ve agreed with Adam Clarke from Procorns to have all payments sent directly to their paypal account, which is also used for donations (stargazer@procorns.co.uk). Unfortunately, there is no way to check this on lulu.com though.

“Can I get a discount on my calendar?”
I’m afraid not. If I were selling these for profit, I might be able to, but every cent is needed for the stargazer research. Giving discounts would only mean less money going towards the research.

1.0 anery stripe (Nash)
1.0 hypo pewter (Loki)
1.0 bloodred het amel, charcoal, hypo, stripe 50% phet anery, lavender (Kasumi)
0.1 grey background normal het amel (Saphira)
0.1 tessera het amel, anery, stripe (Lilith)
0.1 amel (Aurora)
0.1 hypo bloodred het anery, charcoal, stripe 50% phet amel, lavender (Mara)

Isoldael
Yearling

Netherlands
999 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2014 :  14:16:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To any admin - would it be alright if I posted this in a section where it got more attention? It's all for the good cause :)

1.0 anery stripe (Nash)
1.0 hypo pewter (Loki)
0.1 amel (Aurora)
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2014 :  16:55:31  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
put it in the general section eline x

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Isoldael
Yearling

Netherlands
999 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2014 :  12:56:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, much appreciated!

1.0 anery stripe (Nash)
1.0 hypo pewter (Loki)
0.1 amel (Aurora)
Go to Top of Page

Isoldael
Yearling

Netherlands
999 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2014 :  14:28:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As my own calendar arrived, I can show you some photos :D This one is the dutch version.

1.0 anery stripe (Nash)
1.0 hypo pewter (Loki)
0.1 amel (Aurora)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000