Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  22:41:19  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to share my wants of snake morphs in my life time hopefully :) Also to ask what morphs you want to add to your collection? And if there is any specific reason you'd like that morph.
So for starters - Most of you know John and i want an Anery to be Moseys boyfriend in the future :)
Secondly i'd like to own:
An Amel Cinder Because of the scattered looking patterning, just really caught my eye!

Thirdly i'd like to own:
A Blizzard because who doesnt want a beautifully white as ice snake!

Fourthly i'd like to own:
A Honey because im addicted to actual honey for a start, i love the word, the colour, the snake looks so pretty and id keep his or her name as Honey hehe

Fifthly i'd like to own:
An Orchid corn! because Orchids are John and I's favourite flower, The word orchid derives from the Greek for testicle! Trust us :P The colour on the snake just looks so delicate too :)

So now it's your turn! Tell me your hopes and dreams :3

Albino Addiction ... <3
0.1.0 - Creamsicle Cornsnake (Mo)
1.0.0 - Bubblegum Snow Corn (Gabriel)
1.0.0 - Lavendar 100% Het Hypo Corn (Ezra)
1.0.0 - Bairds Rat Snake (Lazarus)
0.0.1 - Crested Gecko (Pan)

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  22:47:49  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Also just to sneak it in i also want to own a Black and white Honduran milk snake....i mean...its beautiful!

Albino Addiction ... <3
Go to Top of Page

SilverWings
Yearling

United Kingdom
740 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  23:04:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oo, that amel cinder looks amazing, not seen those before.

2.2.3 Corn snakes; Red, Rosie, Liana, Checkers, Luna, Diego, Snowman
1.0 Taiwanese Beauty Snake; Aleron
1.0 Green Anoles; Doug
1.0 Greyhound; Lee
Go to Top of Page

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  23:06:28  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ians viv has created an addict i think.......

Albino Addiction ... <3
Go to Top of Page

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  23:07:01  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think i actually went through all morphs they had pictures of!

Albino Addiction ... <3
Go to Top of Page

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  23:12:22  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry, John just realised it wasnt an Anery he wanted -_- It was in fact a charcoal! hehe

Albino Addiction ... <3
Go to Top of Page

yalovit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
199 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2013 :  20:22:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
amel cinder is well nice

female corn mist.staffy cross English bull Kelsey
Go to Top of Page

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2013 :  20:23:20  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think the other name for them is a peppermint :)

Albino Addiction ... <3
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2013 :  22:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not into white snakes so would have to skip the blizzard - but I'd happily have any of the others (yes, it's OK, the amel cinder isn't too white :P)!

I could do with a motley of some description and a tessera...

will need to win the lottery first though - especially as for every new corn I got I'd be bound to get at least 2 other snakes if my current pet stats are anythihng to go by!!! :P

Go to Top of Page

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2013 :  22:25:45  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes the cinder aint too white ;D i'll let you off :P
I personally dont see the obbsession with motleys and stripes/tesseras at the moment. Personally anyway. :)

Albino Addiction ... <3
Go to Top of Page

Moppet
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3315 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  02:15:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love the honey Sunkissed can create some gorgeous patterns and colours, just a shame it can often come with gazer
I'm not really into the whiter snakes, more of a bright colour fan. Although both the corn snakes on my wish list are fairly white...

However, I would love to own a moonstone (Anery Lavender).
They are gorgeous (And would make some amazing babies if bred with my amel het lavender anery diffused(etc. she has many hets), especially if I could find a het amel diffused one...) However they seem tricky to find at the moment.

And of course a palmetto would have to be on my list, but not at the current prices!!! Maybe in 5-10 years time when they're a little more affordable...

Just a sneaky non-corn addition.
Brazilian rainbow boa I'm already on a waiting list for a selectively bred high red one
SHINEY

2.4.0 Corn snakes
1.0.0 horse
0.1.0 Golden retriever
1.4.0 Guinea pigs
Go to Top of Page

Razee
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2525 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  09:33:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, where to start... for me, corn -wise ( or not so wise, ha ) it's also honey at number one, followed closely by gold dust, butter motley, amel stripe, palmetto, of course, but would also like a very pale snake, maybe an ultramel anery.

Non corn wise- where to start? White sided black rat snake, vivid phase variable king snake, royal - low/ medium pied, or toffee ( I have expensive taste :-( ), maybe a nice, clean mohave or desert. Hoggie ( especially green phase ), possibly a housie ( thanks to this forum ) , oh yes, and nearly forgot - a MBK!

It's a torture, as many of the snakes on my list become available around me....teeny, beautiful MBK's in a garden centre near me, mohave, green phase hoggie in my local reptile shop, mj offering me amel stripe...

0.1.0 late CB10 Carolina corn snake - Bazilishka
1.0.0 CB11 Abbots Okeetee- Little Twiddler
1.0.0 CB11 Hypo corn- Sebastianek
1.0.0. CB14 Butter Motley - Squidwood
0.0.2 CB18 normal/ Okeetee yearlings Bunny and Lalalishka
0.0.1 hognose
0.1.0 stable cat
0.1.0 house cat
Go to Top of Page

vector200066
Hatchling

United Kingdom
232 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  11:28:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want,
Corns: Amber, Amel, Anery, (GOT) Blizzard, Palmetto, Jungle, Terrisa, Amel Stripe, Caramel Stripe, Terrisa Stripe, Butter Motley.
Milk Snakes: Albino houdren milk snake, Black milk snake
Royal Pythons: Not even going there as want so many!!!
Hognose: Annaconda, Normal, Albino, Orange Albino.
Boa: Hypo Boa (maybe)
Garter Snake: 2 Of some sort as want to have live birth!

0.1 Corn Snake (Megan) Collected my first snake on 27/7/13
2.0 Brother (Jason)(Shaun R.I.P), 0.1 Sister (Samantha), 3.0 Budgies (Joey R.I.P,Freddie,Leo, Casper), 0.3 Dogs (Judy, Penny, Molly), 1.0 Cats (Tabs R.I.P, Timmy) 1.0 Royal Python (Lesser) Busby
Go to Top of Page

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  12:35:38  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww Moppet! That moonstone is gorgeous :o
I TOTALLY FORGOT PALLMETTOS! i need one to hehe. But im the same as they are just coming out they are VERY expensive...so going to have to wait me thinks!
That Boa is so pretty too :3

Oo Razee, yes expensive tastes, id of loved a pied animal of any sort, i find it very interesting. There is a MBK near me....ive heard they are the more docile of kings aha.

Hehe Vector i would be with you in having the live birth snakes! But m trying to really restrict myself of all the animals i want. Evey time i get one, another just seems to pop up at the end of my list :o hehe

Albino Addiction ... <3
Go to Top of Page

vector200066
Hatchling

United Kingdom
232 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  15:19:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would be so cool to see wouldn't it Scaryvonhayleystine

0.1 Corn Snake (Megan) Collected my first snake on 27/7/13
2.0 Brother (Jason)(Shaun R.I.P), 0.1 Sister (Samantha), 3.0 Budgies (Joey R.I.P,Freddie,Leo, Casper), 0.3 Dogs (Judy, Penny, Molly), 1.0 Cats (Tabs R.I.P, Timmy) 1.0 Royal Python (Lesser) Busby
Go to Top of Page

mjpeters
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1539 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  15:26:04  Show Profile  Click to see mjpeters's MSN Messenger address  Send mjpeters a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now I'm saddened some time ago I put up pics of this as a rehomer;

See blizzard corn!....What do you mean thats our Nigel? NO,NO,its a BLIZZARD
And one for moppet;

The lovely darling,even tempered,knocked up(too soon)slugged out Lilith-she's not fussy at all-she'll bite anyone
While I'm feeling sooo happy I might as well hurl a few blasphemy's(or sour grapes)at the Palmetto;

See? blue eyed blinding white snake with a scattering of coloured scales...not that the range overlaps at all
Sorry folks...my bad meggy...blame it on the heat...Island inbreeding...too many children...
Go to Top of Page

ScaryVonHayleystine
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1773 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  15:47:34  Show Profile  Visit ScaryVonHayleystine's Homepage  Click to see ScaryVonHayleystine's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
NIGEL! mwa haha Lovely pics :P

Albino Addiction ... <3
Go to Top of Page

mjpeters
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1539 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  16:27:32  Show Profile  Click to see mjpeters's MSN Messenger address  Send mjpeters a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ScaryVonHayleystine

NIGEL! mwa haha Lovely pics :P

You see,Nige ticks TWO off the list:Blizzard AND Palmettoand thats because he's such a cool guy
Go to Top of Page

Lee
Yearling

United Kingdom
522 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  17:13:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate you people! just when I think my list can't get any bigger you go and show me more!! why do you do this to me? why?

1.2.4 Corn Snakes - Carolina, 2 x Bloodred het Lavender, Amel, Snow, Anery and Carolina.
0.0.1 Cali King - Ziggy - escaped!!
RIP Princess x
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  17:22:05  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lee

I hate you people! just when I think my list can't get any bigger you go and show me more!! why do you do this to me? why?

Why don't you go and have a look here http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/?sid=

Has you list just got even longer

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

mjpeters
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1539 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2013 :  17:59:13  Show Profile  Click to see mjpeters's MSN Messenger address  Send mjpeters a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like one of these:

But only when and IF they arte available as GENUINE DWARF's
I mean just LOOK at it-

Edited by - mjpeters on 28/07/2013 18:02:05
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000