New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

morpheus20170
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2016 :  14:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our corn snake is around a couple a year and 10 months old, sorry difficult to know as we rehomed from RSPCA but they said she was around 6 months old I think when we got her in August 2014.
Anyway, I fed her a rat weaner about a week ago and I went into another room, when I came back she had moved from the exo-terra large faunarium that I use, without the lid, to feed her and she had left in the corner of the faunarium a nasty mess which didn't look anything like the rat weaner. I didn't leave her long so I was shocked to find this mess.
Can someone please tell me what happened?
Many thanks and Happy New Year
Paul

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2016 :  19:31:00  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If it didn't look like the rat then it was probably not that feed. Last week's maybe? Regurge's can be caused by too low temperatures or handling/being too active too soon after a feed.

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2016 :  22:25:44  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If it didn't look like the rat then its just a big poo to make room for the meal she just ate.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000