The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Gutted!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tehbunneh Posted - 28/11/2010 : 18:07:06
Hi guys!

It was dinner time in the household today, and I had decided not to take pictures today, seeing as I did last week, and yesterday, but do you know what? I REALLY should have! Teeny tiny little Boa put all of the others to shame and did a perfect strike and constrict response to his dinner today! I warmed it through by placing the little green plastic cup I defrost their dinner in on the radiator for a few moments before offering it. He actually got three coils around it (goes to show JUST how small he is!) and then clamped his jaws around its head, then proceeded to squeeze it for a good 3 minutes before beginning to eat it upside-down!!!

If I get the same reaction next week, I'm going to attempt to film him, but gosh! I reckon he did it because he KNEW I wasn't there ready with the camera! Such a cheeky little devil! Looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly most of the time doesn't he!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sarahw Posted - 29/11/2010 : 17:07:50
so cute, my little snow has started coiling round him food, looks funny to see such a small snake doing that
tehbunneh Posted - 29/11/2010 : 10:16:18
I really could x.x What a little sod! Everyone is fast asleep at the moment though, bless, lol!
herriotfan Posted - 29/11/2010 : 10:06:17
Sods law......bet you could almost see him sniggering at you!!
Mort13 Posted - 28/11/2010 : 20:41:42
Little tinker him,he knew exactly what he was doing didn't he!
Cross fingers he performs for you when the camera is out next time. He certainly doesn't seem to mind posing!
stotty01 Posted - 28/11/2010 : 19:12:00
well his feeding habits are in the name ;) :P
tehbunneh Posted - 28/11/2010 : 18:17:02
It really is! Ripley is 8x his size and can't even be bothered to eat most of the time he's so laid back, lol!! Widget occasionally attempts a coil, but gives up half way through. Only Boa has struck and constricted more then once! Poor little Dex just prods until he's less nervous of it being alive. Such a cautious little snakey!
lotabob Posted - 28/11/2010 : 18:09:03
Go Boa, so cute when they are small to see them act like a big snake. :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000