The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 So very nearly...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 11/04/2010 : 16:13:04
... bought another corn today. Was out and about picking up some stuff for the new vivs (which I'm hoping to have built and decorated by next weekend ) when I spotted the tiniest little carolina all coiled up but with such intense colourings for one so little. If I hadn't already finalised my expansion plans for this year and knew I'd have the space (I lie, I could make the space) then I could quite easily have bought the lil' fella.

Not sure whether I should I pat myself on the back for my restraint, or kick myself in the nuts for leaving him in the shop
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 12/04/2010 : 21:15:39
Thanks Danny!

To be honest, I'm really excited about getting them, even if it's still months away!
reptiledanny Posted - 12/04/2010 : 18:31:39
they are all the same one, i only have one at the moment and planning to get another this year. they are beautiful creatures and i love mine to bits. gd luck getting yours.
n/a Posted - 12/04/2010 : 17:57:11
I don't have any yet Danny; they're on my list for this year.
I'm just about to free up a viv that would be perfect for a little harem of cresties. They are wonderfully fascinating little critters and I can't wait to have some in my collection! The three you have in your sig are just fantastic!
n/a Posted - 12/04/2010 : 17:54:00
[Sticks fingers in ears...] Lala la lala la lala la la laaa.

If I can't hear you, you can't tempt me
reptiledanny Posted - 12/04/2010 : 17:51:23
omg, Monkeyv3, u have cresties, that is what i have in my sig, and im getting another on this year, thats what stopping me!

crazy JJ Posted - 12/04/2010 : 13:57:12
wellllll its just sitting there waiting 4 u to come back n take her to a nice new loving home where she will be cared 4 4 the rest of her life ;)

How u resisted i will never know... lol im useless at resisting ;) and of course you can fit some more 3ft vivs lol ya know ya wana ;)

Were all here to help lol ;)
n/a Posted - 12/04/2010 : 13:27:26
It would have been a lot harder to leave without it if I hadn't already set my mind on a miami hatchling for this year (plus the blonde harlequin and tiger/brindle cresties).
Then there's the growing thing I have for blizzards at the moment (and I don't know why).

Oh no, now I'm already thinking if I could shoehorn another pair of 3ft vivs in my room now...

You guys are a bad influenece
Kellog Posted - 12/04/2010 : 05:07:34
Considering that you got your first corn 8 months ago I think you have been very restrained in not getting another one sooner Miles !! How you managed to walk out of that shop without it I will never know or understand ....

xxx

Sta~ple Posted - 11/04/2010 : 22:53:17
Just think how sad and lonely he will be... you could have bought him and taken him home and he would have a happy home...

XD
herriotfan Posted - 11/04/2010 : 19:04:40
How ever did you manage to leave without the little one. I'd just have to go back and get it
mozacchio Posted - 11/04/2010 : 16:21:36
Better pat yourself, because kicking yourself in the nuts would be painful!
I don't have any pet shops with snakes here in Crete or else i don't think i could resist to have just one..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000