So very nearly...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  16:13:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
... bought another corn today. Was out and about picking up some stuff for the new vivs (which I'm hoping to have built and decorated by next weekend ) when I spotted the tiniest little carolina all coiled up but with such intense colourings for one so little. If I hadn't already finalised my expansion plans for this year and knew I'd have the space (I lie, I could make the space) then I could quite easily have bought the lil' fella.

Not sure whether I should I pat myself on the back for my restraint, or kick myself in the nuts for leaving him in the shop

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  16:21:36  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Better pat yourself, because kicking yourself in the nuts would be painful!
I don't have any pet shops with snakes here in Crete or else i don't think i could resist to have just one..!
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  19:04:40  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
How ever did you manage to leave without the little one. I'd just have to go back and get it

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  22:53:17  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just think how sad and lonely he will be... you could have bought him and taken him home and he would have a happy home...

XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  05:07:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Considering that you got your first corn 8 months ago I think you have been very restrained in not getting another one sooner Miles !! How you managed to walk out of that shop without it I will never know or understand ....

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  13:27:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would have been a lot harder to leave without it if I hadn't already set my mind on a miami hatchling for this year (plus the blonde harlequin and tiger/brindle cresties).
Then there's the growing thing I have for blizzards at the moment (and I don't know why).

Oh no, now I'm already thinking if I could shoehorn another pair of 3ft vivs in my room now...

You guys are a bad influenece
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  13:57:12  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wellllll its just sitting there waiting 4 u to come back n take her to a nice new loving home where she will be cared 4 4 the rest of her life ;)

How u resisted i will never know... lol im useless at resisting ;) and of course you can fit some more 3ft vivs lol ya know ya wana ;)

Were all here to help lol ;)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  17:51:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
omg, Monkeyv3, u have cresties, that is what i have in my sig, and im getting another on this year, thats what stopping me!

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  17:54:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[Sticks fingers in ears...] Lala la lala la lala la la laaa.

If I can't hear you, you can't tempt me
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  17:57:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have any yet Danny; they're on my list for this year.
I'm just about to free up a viv that would be perfect for a little harem of cresties. They are wonderfully fascinating little critters and I can't wait to have some in my collection! The three you have in your sig are just fantastic!
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  18:31:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they are all the same one, i only have one at the moment and planning to get another this year. they are beautiful creatures and i love mine to bits. gd luck getting yours.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  21:15:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Danny!

To be honest, I'm really excited about getting them, even if it's still months away!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000