Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  21:54:43  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Apart from the lovely corn snake, which one would you love to own?

I would love to own a Rhino snake.

He looks like a unicorn snakey teehee and they are such a beautiful colour when they become adults. I also love the black strip eye mark. Maybe one day I will get one...maybe... it seems impossible to find one to buy as a pet and there are no caresheets so I have no idea what they are like to handle. I think the likes to climb a lot and love water.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  22:00:07  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Stargazer - Any species, I just want a stargazer.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  22:02:12  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Isn't that a fish with many teeth?

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  22:22:37  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Having waited so long for my 'Hissin-Sid' I'd be really happy with another cornsnake!!!!!!! I'm totally smitten ;)

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Nazzle
Hatchling

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  22:24:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As soon as we move the OH is converting a room into a rep room (who needs a dining table?). On my wish list are: A female Royal (non-negotiable), a king snake and on the non-lizard side beardies, leos, and some FB Newts. You know, nice friendly things you can find lots of information about. The husband wants (in this order): GTP, coastal carpet python, bosc and he keeps wandering back to the rattlers in the local rep shop and looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I might have to let him trade in my car for something better to keep him under control!

Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  22:24:59  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I want a Pueblan Milk Snake next, but that won't be until Mouse is too big for his viv lol

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  22:40:35  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Twi

I want a Pueblan Milk Snake next, but that won't be until Mouse is too big for his viv lol

My sisters got a peublan milk snake, it shed recently and the colours are now very vibrant.

My wish list is fairly long lol, i would really like a Boa Constrictor.

Would be a bigger bonus if it had a mean tash and goatee like Kehhlyr's Marshmallow.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  23:33:46  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mine would have to be either a mangrove snake (Boiga dendrophila), beautiful and full of bad attitude...

or a Thai Red Mountain ratsnake (Oreocryptophis porphyraceus coxi)...

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Apart from the lovely corn snake, which one would you love to own?

I would love to own a Rhino snake.

He looks like a unicorn snakey teehee and they are such a beautiful colour when they become adults. I also love the black strip eye mark. Maybe one day I will get one...maybe... it seems impossible to find one to buy as a pet and there are no caresheets so I have no idea what they are like to handle. I think the likes to climb a lot and love water.

I know a breeder of rhino ratsnakes if you want me to ask for you?

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

Edited by - eeji on 26/03/2010 23:34:31
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  23:41:41  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
From what I've seen, most BCIs have the tash and goatee but wasn't something I had noticed until I got mine.

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Isn't that a fish with many teeth?

A 'star gazer' is a snake with a neurological condition a bit like motor neurone disease.
Most snakes that hatch like that are euthanased by the breeder because they can never be used for breeding in the future and quite simply, no one wants them. They're special needs snakes.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  00:03:31  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Eeji, that Thai Red Mountain Ratsnake is pretty awesome.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  01:53:18  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd like a green tree python..!
They are gorgeous snakes..
But since i am still a newbie to snakes, i don't think i could handle one!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  08:34:39  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That mountain ratsnake is beautiful! I can imagine when I move out and I showed a picture of one of them to my boyfriend he would love it too :3

quote:
I know a breeder of rhino ratsnakes if you want me to ask for you?

Eeeeeeeeeeee I would love you to but I know nothing about them and I would have no room for one at the moment. Maybe in a few years time ^^

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  10:12:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always wanted an indigo snake (Drymarchon couperi) but they are impossible to find here :(
They look evil enough to have you as their next meal, but are usually so nice and calm its silly.

Corns:
1.2 Butter, 1.1 Blizzard, 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Creamsicle, 1.2 Ghost, 1.2 Candycane, 1.2 Candycane - orange, 1.1 Caramel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Carolina stripe, 0.2 Amelanistic, 0.1 Carolina Motley, 1.1 Pewter, 1.0 Lavender

Cornsnake babies: OMGHI! im not even gonna try to keep up ;)

Others:
1.2 Great plains ratsnake (E.emoryi)

1.1 Ball python - Lesser platinum, 1.1 Ball python - Het pied, 1.1 Ball python - High contrast Albino

2.1 Chihuauha mountain kingsnake (L.p.knoblochi)
Go to Top of Page

dinner83
Hatchling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  11:18:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wish list is so big but the first snake i wanted was a pueblan milk snake. but couldnt be happier with my 3 corns

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  11:43:50  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There was this boss snake i seen a while ago, i think it was called a vietnamese blue rat snake or something similar to that, pretty cool though.

I'll see if i can get a pic.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  11:54:00  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Polcher

I have always wanted an indigo snake (Drymarchon couperi) but they are impossible to find here :(
They look evil enough to have you as their next meal, but are usually so nice and calm its silly.

get your self a mexican black kingsnake,nearly identical.
Me personly would love a mangrove but the mrs says NO! lol

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  12:42:17  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

My gosh, he does look evil. He looks like he would be some kind f mob boss of the snake world XD He is very pretty though.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  14:18:24  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

There was this boss snake i seen a while ago, i think it was called a vietnamese blue rat snake or something similar to that, pretty cool though.

vientnamese blue beauty ;)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  15:11:34  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

vientnamese blue beauty ;)

Thats the one Went to get a pic and my internet went off

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 27/03/2010 15:11:50
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  10:53:06  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The indigo is gorgeous!!!

I want flying snakes! hehehe. :D

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  22:07:36  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Indigo snakes are incredible!
They're supposed to be one of the most intelligent snakes arent they? I heard that they can actually recognise their owners

Check this out if you havent already seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvoV2qZQtdo

Id LOVE a Black Headed Python!
But id prefer to see one in the wild than own one.

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000