The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 15:59:09
I'm just in the progress of sorting out a new setup for a Mexican Black King Snake and I've accidentally happened accross an advertisement for a Brazilian Rainbow Boa. NOW I WANT ONE! I've noticed a sister forum for them but I'm having to resist looking and getting sucked in too much. They are really going to have to start treating snake addiction on the NHS.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmmaJayne Posted - 04/01/2011 : 20:43:14
Lol well done for convincing him :)
dizzie85 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:54:49
Lmao he said he only said yes because the crickets on n he didnt want to hear me moan all evening. Apparently the snakes give him a break from me pmsl!!
lotabob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:44:11
Tell him welcome to the club from me and let him know we are here for him when he is ready to accept his addiction.
lrv2307 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:43:20
aawww dizzy, give him big hugs from all of us lol
he is a gent, and very understanding lol
and gollum is gorgeous.........well done mate
dizzie85 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:41:42
Hehe lol I dont think I could have another lol but I do secretly think he wanted it as he walked in thru the door I offered to take his case n he was like "what have you done or what do you want or even worse where do I have to go" (LOL) I brought him into the living room to see his pic on the laptop n he just said "ok as long as I dont have to go pick it up" ... that was too easy lol!!! He said no to the other 2 snakes I just sort of twisted his arm but this one he is allowing with no protest :)
lotabob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:39:05
Call it his snake and you'll soon have him picking more snakes, they are addictive.
lrv2307 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:37:38
HAHAHAHAHA.....well done dizzie knew you could do it

and great name!! deff think we got a secret snake fan there lol

well done mate lol
dizzie85 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:28:05
Just uploaded his pic its spelt Gollum. haha I bet he holds this one being an adult n bigger than the babies!! For him to name it is progress :)
lotabob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:25:38
He has the bug too I think. You'll be fighting him for the computer to get on the forum next.
dizzie85 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:21:21
:o I did no such thing lol!! I just asked n he said as long as he didnt have go fetch it lol!! He just spoilt our fun tho n come back in n sed "btw we callin him Golham! (think that how u spell it lol) from lord of the rings ..... ( asecret snake enthusiast coming out the closet do ya think??? LOL
lotabob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:17:15
PMSL, we no not need to know what you did but I will say well done.

Percy, short for pursuasion, oooh or Swazee, you see where I'm going with it anyway.
dizzie85 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 19:05:32
Ok new snow adult coming tomorrow! wooooooo now I need a name>?
dizzie85 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 18:34:51
pmsl I do want to but I usually have a plan on where It will go and how it will benefit him and If I could handle a big 5ftplus snake!! Mine are only babies lol bit of an upgrade isn't it. Still waiting for him to come home to test the waters pmsl.. can usually tell by his reaction wether its negotiable or not :)
lrv2307 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 18:24:16
do it do it, you know you want to lol
cook him his fave dinner.......ANYTHING lol
its too late if you sneek the snow home before asking the other half lol

just give ya other half big puppy dog eyes lol
dizzie85 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 18:04:17
I'm struggling! Even I know I have taken the biscuit slightly with the aditions I've brought into the house this year... 2 corns and a 4ft tropical tank.... I really dont know where I would put a third snake but he is GORGEOUS! im thinking im thinking... Will sweet talk the OH n if he says no then I wont argue ... too much lol... sometimes he is my common sense
lotabob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 17:52:33
quote:
Originally posted by dizzie85

Hmm I no the feeling! an beautiful adult male snow has come up for sale at a bargain price and I want him I can afford him... but I will never talk the fella round to agreeing,,, but he is GORGEOUS.. watch this space!!

For all of us you have to use the power of pursuasion and get that bargain snow. You can do it.
dizzie85 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 17:39:54
Hmm I no the feeling! an beautiful adult male snow has come up for sale at a bargain price and I want him I can afford him... but I will never talk the fella round to agreeing,,, but he is GORGEOUS.. watch this space!!
lotabob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 17:36:13
A small theme is developing. PMSL.

I'm sure you can't wait, they look so strange when they move fast like driving past a big fence you get that flashing illusion.
lrv2307 Posted - 04/01/2011 : 17:08:00
i cant wait to get this chap home lol

calling him uther pendragon (a theme working here me thinks)
lotabob Posted - 04/01/2011 : 16:42:47
quote:
Originally posted by lrv2307

lota your as bad as me
i pick up my californian banded king on thursday lol

Oh your lucky, I was looking at a striped cal-king on Saturday, it was an adult and was beautiful, had to really resist, it very nearly came home with me

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000