waterfall
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2009 :  13:48:51  Show Profile
hiya, we are considering getting a new full sized viv for our sam as she is growing quickly. Just thinking about what we would buy andcame across the idea of a waterfall.. i know these are generally used to raise humidity for other reptiles, but if used at the cool end of the viv would it still have the same effect. i think it would look really gd in the viv and get the impression that sam would enjoy it, but worried that if humidity gets high she could develop an RI. We were just wondering if it would be safe to try and if so, did anyone know of a good website to look up... Thanks for any suggestions

Michy & Sam

n/a
deleted

157 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2009 :  14:27:25  Show Profile
im not sure about the humidity but i know the waterfalls can be a pain 2 clean so alot of bacteria etc can grow very quickly on it, which i would think isnt to good 4 ur corn, somebody with more knowledge will be of a little more help thou :D, as for a gd website i use 888reptiles for my accessories, they r well priced and delivery is very gd

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2009 :  17:21:55  Show Profile
I saw some waterfalls at my local rep shop when I was looking round and thought they would look quite cool inside the viv. My viv is too small atm, it's only 12 x 12 x 12, but would love to have one when i need to get a bigger viv so would also like to know if they are ok?

karlos:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/karlgilbert666/SammiWeb?feat=directlin

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000