New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  19:22:42  Show Profile
I cleaned out my geckos last night, this morning when i came down the little monsters has trashed the viv vermiculite from their damp hide everywhere.

Was not impressed till I saw that Felix had laid her very first egg in the box only 1 so far, I believe she could have another in her but not 100% sure, apparently it's quite common to get one first time round. I’m a very excited Mummy now.

Humpty is now tucked up in the incubator next door to the corn eggs (on advice from Local rep shop)

Babies, babies everywhere - and they're not giving me any new stretch marks or sleepless nights.

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

n/a
deleted

157 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2009 :  10:34:26  Show Profile
my female gecko trashes the viv everytime i clean it, pull all the paper up and pretty mucn empties the moss hide.. why do they do this? i havent got as male so she wnt b mating and theres no sign of blank eggs about :s

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

595 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2009 :  13:23:11  Show Profile
my females do this aswell, i think my oldest girl might be pregnant but not sure as her mate went walk abouts (im sure my sister left the lid off their rub) so only just found him after 4 days missing

0.2.0 corn snake
1.2.0 Leopard Gecko
2.1.0 Hermann tortoises
3.1.0 Dogs
0.1.0 Bird
0.0.5 Fish
1.0.0 Ferrets
1.2.0 bearded dragons
Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom