Handling
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

369 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2009 :  17:20:41  Show Profile
ok so my snake is new and has been handled a few times since i got him, hes a bit nervous, realize now he shuda been left for a week or so to get used to his new home and me ovc

so ive put one of my shirts in his viv and am just gonna leave him b to get used to the place

just wonderin if handling him fruequently for the first couple days will have caused him any stress and leaving him alone for a week now will do the trick? dont want the wee guy scared of me obv

0.0.1 Striped Cali King "Hunter"
0.0.1 Snow corn "Stockton"
0.0.1 Blue tongue "Thompson"
1.0.0 Cat "Jaws"

My photobucket, http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/kevindollar/ Some randoms in there but mostly reps

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2009 :  19:56:21  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
probably best to leave him for a week, it's not the end of the world that you've handled him but he'd probably appreciate a bit of de-stress time

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

369 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2009 :  22:31:12  Show Profile
cheers i didnt think that itd be a huge problem as its just been a few days but best to do it properly if i want her to like being handled when shes older rather than just putting up with me hehe, she stays out of her hide longer if i dont handle her so means i can watch more lol

0.0.1 Striped Cali King "Hunter"
0.0.1 Snow corn "Stockton"
0.0.1 Blue tongue "Thompson"
1.0.0 Cat "Jaws"

My photobucket, http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/kevindollar/ Some randoms in there but mostly reps

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000