Northern Ireland - Hatchlings/Baby corn snake
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  18:50:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm lookng at getting a baby corn snake in Northern Ireland I live by Cookstown and I was wondeing is there anyway reptile stirs n the area only one I know is
city reptles but that is in Belfast I don't want to have to be going down there every time for food...

Any suggestions...

BurnedAtTheStake
Yearling

United Kingdom
915 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  19:06:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried googling the subject, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere in Co Tyrone - a shop, that is. Perhaps there may be breeders - but that will mean the commitment of going further afield for food and equipment, to say nothing of a vet.

However, don't give up. There may be people on here in your area who breed and know of delivery systems for food etc, and vets - it may be that you can buy food from someone closer to you.

It might be an idea to try other forums like (dare I say it?) Reptile Forum UK or similar?

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  19:56:11  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We have a couple of oirish members that we talk to in the chat a a few evenings a week, I shall ask when they next come in.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  19:56:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've asked the same question on reptiles forum and found one monitormama hopefully she will respond and it will all be good!!
Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  19:58:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks kehhlyr!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

180 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  19:59:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You could order the food/accessories etc online , cheaper and get it delivered right to your door....

09 Amel Corn
West Mids
STU

Wishlist - Snow, Anery Lavender, Stripe of some sort, Diffused Caramel, Whiteout, Tessera.

Plus a Royal Python.
Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  21:26:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Whitedog that probably what I shall do... But still looking for a breeder or a shop well I'm going to City Reptiles in Belfast tomorrow so fingers crossed... All goes to plan there will be a new member to my family and my first corn!!!
Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  21:28:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way Whitedog I love your amel corn how old is it in that pic and now...?
Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  23:04:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whitedog there is a shop in the UK called Reptile Keepers it's pretty good value and had offers all the time I put everything I would need into a basket total £120 that's viv-
habistat - heat mat - 2 hides - water bowl -branch - 2 thermometers the works I think that is pretty good will be goin there for purchase as for the snake all being well city reptiles won't let me down
Go to Top of Page

JackHutchy979
Hatchling

199 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2010 :  22:12:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey has anyone been to City Reptiles in Belfast or Jungle World Ballymena? These are the two shops I can really only get to as I am still in school. I'm heading to Jungle World tomorrow but my mum said it is unlikely I will get a corn then.it's more to see what they have. Has anyone know what they are like to deal with City Reptiles or Jungle World?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000