0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

shaunb
Yearling

United Kingdom
782 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  12:11:11  Show Profile  Send shaunb a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i love this forum and will donate when i get paid, i also like the ideas ov mugs and calendars

[Quote]
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  12:26:12  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

I have had an idea!! What about a TCS calender?? And the money for the calender could go to donations??? I know I would buy one for sure!

You could do a competition for 12 members photos (the halloween, easter, xmas themed photos would ROCK)

I think Mamma wnats an excuse to see K, G and A33 in some kind of sexy pink undies and glitter.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  12:32:50  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Will gladly donate when I get some money, but given I just had to buy a car and got 4 snakes arriving next week, I'm afraid it will have to wait. But I did make a reasonably large order through Renza so you got 3% of that!

Loving the idea of mugs and car stickers especially. Would deffo have both of those.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  14:36:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just donated, agree with a lot of others much better to donate on a regular basis if possible as I will probably need reminding again and again!

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  16:37:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL @ Sta~ple, but i would deff buy a calender
and like Oketee Mick, unless can do direct debit, need constant reminding

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  17:36:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

I have had an idea!! What about a TCS calender?? And the money for the calender could go to donations??? I know I would buy one for sure!

You could do a competition for 12 members photos (the halloween, easter, xmas themed photos would ROCK)

I think Mamma wnats an excuse to see K, G and A33 in some kind of sexy pink undies and glitter.

LMAO!! I reckon you're right!
I do think a calendar is a brill idea though.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  17:49:00  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

snakes you fool! the idea is to tempt people to buy.. not horrify people!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

bbjay
Hatchling

United Kingdom
187 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  21:15:36  Show Profile  Click to see bbjay's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ive donated £5 its all ive got

0.1.0 Carolina corn snake
0.0.1 mexican black kingsnake
0.1.0 Bearded dragon
1.0.0 Rotweiler
Wishlist:
Jungle Carpet python
Albino burmese python
Emerald tree boa

Edited by - bbjay on 07/09/2011 23:43:50
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  02:36:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can I suggest this be made a sticky and put at the top of the General Posts page? I know the Donate button is on the Home page....but how many of us look at the Home page once we have found the forum and started using it ????

I know that when I discovered TCS they not only worked out what was wrong, why my new snake (who was a good feeder with no problems) had refused his first feed with me and continued to do so every feed (for 13 weeks in total !) and how to get him feeding , they kept me sane (while I drove them crazy ), they supported me and I've never wanted to leave.

Not once did it cross my mind about how this site was run, who financed it, who made it work etc. It is only because of Kaz and Lewy's care for corns and their desire to support other corn keepers out there that made them start TCS (and other reptiles, with our sister sites). They didnt have to and it certainly didnt make their lives any easier, financially or practically. But, with the help of the amazing Mods , they've made it what it is today....a site where any corn keeper can get help, can talk corn and can join the crazy corn family .

It would be a good idea to sticky this so that newbies can see it and once they've got the help they need and found what we've found....once you're here you cant leave , then they might notice it and donate. I had to go to page 5 in General Posts to find it !!

And regular members, if you havent donated yet....then why not ??! It doesnt matter how much, every thing counts. And if you have donated then write a note in your diary for in a couple of months time, or the next time your pay check comes in, to 'donate to TCS'.

Please....dont let future newbies miss out on what we've gained from this forum.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  03:26:28  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Kellog??
How did you escape alive from the dreaded Kingering room???

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  06:27:53  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Magic post as usual Judith. Missed you xx

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  08:24:07  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A sticky would be good it goes straight onto active topics for me when I bring up the forums. Dunno if its a new month yet since 1st asked (meds make me on another planet) but Im gonna donate again now lol just incase it has xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  08:39:56  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Holy fricking cow it's Kellog!

And I haven't donated yet as I am still jobless but I have offered other help D:

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  12:25:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Kellog??

I could have sworn I locked that cupboard. Kehhlyr did you leave the key in it again?

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  14:56:21  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would never leave the key in it, I don't want anyone to escape to tell people lies about what they claim goes on in there.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  19:41:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow,hello Kellog! Its been some time.
I think to sticky this would be a fantastic idea.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  20:56:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this has been said before, but direct debit would be fantastic for a lot of folks

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

awlred
Hatchling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2011 :  21:52:53  Show Profile  Visit awlred's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would be up for a "I regularly handle my snake" t-shirt. Or something equally lude ;)

0.0.1 Amel Corn Snake - Essfer
0.1.0 Wife Jules/Squeefluff
0.0.100s Coffee Things ;)
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2011 :  02:13:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Kellog??

quote:

Originally posted by gmac

I could have sworn I locked that cupboard. Kehhlyr did you leave the key in it again?

quote:

I would never leave the key in it, I don't want anyone to escape to tell people lies about what they claim goes on in there.

I know you boys LIKE to think you are in charge of the kingering room , but you know who is REALLY in charge ....and if that person found out I'd escaped just to post in this thread they'd find my escape route and block it off . Its why I darent post anywhere else, Kazerella that person might see one but I thought I'd be safe posting in this thread about donations....they're never going to read it !

Thanks kdlang, Staples and Mort13....its nice to know I havent been totally forgotten .

I know only too well how tough things are at the moment for everyone financially....just as I know Kaz and Lewy wouldnt be asking for donations unless they had to. Its a case of give if you can, be it a couple of pounds or more, or give when you can, and if you cant then just keep giving your support to the Mods....keeping this forum the fantastic place it is .

xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000