Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  21:43:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would donate, but I currently have £14 to my name, and any earning go to my parents until I've paid them back for my bike test D:

And as for the products idea, could be done easily using cafepress http://www.cafepress.co.uk/
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  22:40:22  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i would buy a few shirts and mugs for the shop :) i could also wear it every so often at work aswell *whistles*

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  14:00:05  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
T-shirt's i would deffo buy. If you need help with graphics etc i can help. I have moderate skills with photoshop etc...

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

Nox
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  13:54:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

I'm actually a web and graphic designer/developer.
Can I ask your data usage per month and current bandwidth allowance?
Also, do you have separate hosting for each forum?
I may be able to help
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  14:23:19  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ooh i like the sound of merchandise and also id be more than happy to pay a small fee every fee months or something for what i get from the site it would be great value for money i gotta go pick up new snake tonight plus buy foods tomorrow and a few new acessories if ive got anything left tomorrow i will make a donation if not i will just go ahead and do it next week as i had planned too lol

Thanks for the awesome site guys

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  14:45:40  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I could draw some poopy pictures like the ones in my sig and stuff although much bigger and better qualitly if you did open up a store and selling t-shirts and mugs you could use them if that's any help.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  15:03:32  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't commented on this thread yet, and I'm starting to feel bad lol. I do definitely plan to donate as soon as i am able - and would certainly give more in exchange for a mug/t-shirt etc.

Also, i have noticed and LOVE that http://www.renzaexotics.co.uk (awesome Diesel1994) gives 3% of sales to these forums - this is brilliant and means that this site is going to be my first place to look when ordering items!!

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  10:54:58  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Payday today so made a Donation. Thanks to this site i got the help/advice i needed to get my snake. Thanks!

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  13:05:31  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Righty got some money today how do i donate ?

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  13:11:57  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ahh dont worry i found it all done would just like to say big thanks again to everyone for all the help and support ive received since joining kudos guys :-)

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

spinnin_tom
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
38 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  13:48:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why don't you put some ads up?
not annoyingly big ones, but relevant ones, like surrey pet supplies and the reptile magazines?

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  14:03:59  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

...helps to keep the place free of annoying ads.

having discussed it with Lewy at the last donny show that's what he's really keen on maintaining, it would be so easy to sell out and have adverts all over the damn place to fund the server, but blinking annoying for everyone that uses the site!

previous page Tom

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

spinnin_tom
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
38 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  14:25:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

[quote]
previous page Tom

didn't realise there was another page :P
still getting used to the layout.

if anybody is a member of rfuk, they'll see what i mean.. there is a row of 6 small ads on top, no more than about 3x2cm on my screen :D

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  21:47:22  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have had an idea!! What about a TCS calender?? And the money for the calender could go to donations??? I know I would buy one for sure!

You could do a competition for 12 members photos (the halloween, easter, xmas themed photos would ROCK)

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  22:12:35  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That is a brilliant idea Mamma. I looked on ebay a while back for a snake calendar. I wanted one to use to record all the snakes feeds on so I could see at a glance who had what, who had refused, who was due etc. The ones that I found were rubbish. I would certainly buy one

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  22:17:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
love the idea of a calender, christmas theme, snake wrapped round tree like tinsel lol

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  22:28:00  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i've wanted to do an 'alternative christmas tree' for years............
shed skins instead of tinsel!

calendar idea sounds great!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

ADZUK2007
Egg

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  22:34:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok I run a forum and we have a trade section where authorised traders in ur case breeders pay a fee on a yearly basis, only the traders have permission to start a new topics but non traders can only post in the topic, this works great and covers all the fees we need, we also have a sponsor section where a small fee is payed again and sponsers get there own section to update members on up and coming offers from there shop, this is easy to set up and you would defo cover all the costs and extra for continues improvements!!! Hope this helps and got to say this forum has help me allot and the advise is just great.
Go to Top of Page

emi-cc
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  09:19:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

no probs babys, will donate when the dollars go in on friday

EMI ;)
Go to Top of Page

emi-cc
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  09:21:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

I have had an idea!! What about a TCS calender?? And the money for the calender could go to donations??? I know I would buy one for sure!

You could do a competition for 12 members photos (the halloween, easter, xmas themed photos would ROCK)

THAT IS SUPERB LETS DO IT!!!

EMI ;)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000