New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Misguidance
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2015 :  10:23:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok- final picture spam thread from me today, I promise.

This one is for Rambo, my second corn snake. Rambo's history is not something I want to go into in too much detail, but he was not in any way the snake I was told I was getting when I picked him up. He's an angry, wriggly, pain in the butt. I do love him, though, and I wouldn't give him up for the world.

He is also not a fan of the camera, so I tend to photograph him a lot less than the other two. He's already a moody sod, and I do my best not to make it worse by winding him up. I try to handle him every day, but that has not improved his attitude one jot. The only thing he enjoys is wandering about the flat on the floor, so he gets regular outings for that.

He also had to go to the vet recently and needed a course of oral antibiotics. I'm sure you can imagine what that did for his opinion of humans.

Despite being a git, he does have his humorous side, too.

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2015 :  14:14:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rambo is my favourite, and love the last pic

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Razee
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2525 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2015 :  16:44:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice pics, Rambo is very lucky to have you as an owner, he is looking fantastic now, especially compared to what he looked like when you got him. Glad you posted that picture of him having crawled back into his shed skin, that proves that they can indeed do that :-)

0.1.0 late CB10 Carolina corn snake - Bazilishka
1.0.0 CB11 Abbots Okeetee- Little Twiddler
1.0.0 CB11 Hypo corn- Sebastianek
1.0.0. CB14 Butter Motley - Squidwood
0.0.2 CB18 normal/ Okeetee yearlings Bunny and Lalalishka
0.0.1 hognose
0.1.0 stable cat
0.1.0 house cat
Go to Top of Page

Misguidance
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2015 :  19:12:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Rambo is my favourite, and love the last pic

hehe- I love that one too! He looked so funny when he did it, like he'd totally forgotten how to snake...

quote:
Originally posted by Razee

Nice pics, Rambo is very lucky to have you as an owner, he is looking fantastic now, especially compared to what he looked like when you got him. Glad you posted that picture of him having crawled back into his shed skin, that proves that they can indeed do that :-)

Yeah, the pictures I have of him when he arrived still upset me when I look at them. Even now, after his illness and a long, drawn-out breeding season, he is still not as thin or ill-looking as when he first came to live here.

The little dude drives me nuts, but he's here for good and I wouldn't be without him now.

As for the skin thing... yeah, I have no idea what he was doing, but it certainly made me laugh!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000