New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zol_Grimm
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2016 :  03:42:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Firstly i apologise for lack of photos and will rectify as soon as i can.

So basically the question i have is has anyone else experienced this or know what it is?

My lavender corn Ezra keeps coming out in red patches, now and then, on his belly they form randomly, it seems. I treated them with some Flamazine, thinking it was scale rot, and they vanished initially. After experimenting a little (i noticed while applying cream they vanished almost instantly...) i discovered they disappear on their own when i take him out for a while or they are gently rubbed and it has me stumped, as to my previous experience with scale rot its not so fickle as to appear and disappear.

He eats fine, sheds fine, poops like clockwork, drinks regularly, his enclosure is cleaned monthly, and spot checked and cleaned (if needed) daily, the only thing i can think of is that he prefers his large hide over his slightly smaller hides to the point where he never leaves it practically, when i rearrange his enclosure he will always go to and stay in his larger hide regardless of hot or cold placement and only ventures out to drink and occasionally peruse his enclosure (which tends to be far less frequent than my other snakes, that i know of) could it just be (for lack of a better description) bed sore like marks?

Thanks ahead of time for your input

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2016 :  22:23:18  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its almost impossible to say, photos are needed.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000