Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  22:27:32  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I'm Mick, I just thought I would introduce myself and hopefully get some good pre buying advice and hopefully make some new friends.
I was wondering if I could have some opinions on my pre buy cencept setup and a few other questions please.

First off this was the equipment I was planning to buy, based on a hatchling Corn Snake.

Wooden Vivarium 24"x18"x12" (looking at the Vivexotics range)
Exo Terra Heat Wave Desert Mat 26 x 28cm
Habistat Temp Thermostat
Bulb, Holder and Guard
T-Rex Aspen Bedding
Scooper
Exo Terra Dial Thermometer x 2
Breakout Disinfectant
Exo Terra Water Dish Medium
Exo Terra Rock Outcrop Small
Exo Terra Forest Branch Small
Exo Terra Bendable Jungle Vine Small
Digital on/off timer
Bacterial Handwash

QUESTIONS
1.Something Smaller? - After looking at the sectio prior to entering the forum it seems as though the above setup setup will be way too big for a hatchling? The above size is what is given out by my local reptile store for hatchling Corns. Looking at the snkaes in their boxes instore they looked about 8" long so maybe I should go for something alot smaller. I have read a few keepers keep their hatchlings in plastic boxes and all sorts but this raises concerns for me, cable entry points, no light source, not much space for 2 dens and such.

2.Terrarium vs Vivarium - If the above size would be ok then what are your opinions on Terrariums vs Vivariums. I initially looked at Terrariums as I like the idea of viewing the snake from any side. I could only spot a few negatives with a glass Terrarium, a)the glass not being a good insulator, b)the lamps in the optional canopy are directly over head, so heat variance might be a concern. Vertical thermo radiance rather than horizontal. The terrarium I was lokking at was the Exo Terra PT2600 30x30x30cm to start off with then when the Corn turned adult move onto the Exo Terra PT2613 90x45x45cm. On the Vivarium side I was thinking of the Vivexotics LX24 58.7x37.5x40.5 then move onto the VX36.

3.Lighting - On some online stores I am seeing differnt styles lights, like Standard light, Basking light, Spot light, Halogen, should I just go for a standard light bulb. If I gor for a Terrarium you can have the optional canaopy with differnt light fittings, has anyone used these before?

4.Cleaning - I presume "spot cleaning everyday" just refers to cleaning the areas that the snake has urinated or deficated? Then doa once a month total clean and disinfect? What would be the best disinfectant to use? I have a Gerbilarium that I clean out every 2 weeks and I use Johnsons Clean n Safe, could I use this or are there disinfectants specifically for snakes? The same for the hand wash, are there any I should avoid?

5.Feeding - I have read on some care sheets that you should feed the snake out of it's Vivarium to avoid accidental swallowing of the substrate, but surely this contradicts advice about not handling the snake for 2 days after it has fed?

6.Dens and Decor - I initially looked at the Exo Terra Reptile Den as I like the idea of being able to take the out side section off to view the snake insde, ideal for the Terrarium but if I get a wooden Vivarium it would be pain having to remove it whenever I opened the door(s).
I have also read that Corn snakes predomanently spend most of their time on the ground they do accaisionally climb, so is it worth investing in all the decor I have listed above? The vines etc?

7.Gerbils vs a Corn Snake - As I said, I have a Gerbilarium with 4 Gerbils inside, where I was planning to put the Vivarium is about 8-10 feet away, given how snakes scent/sense their prey is this going to be a problem? Will it be able to smell them or stress out the snake knowing their is a food source there but not be able to get to it?

Anyway, thats finally all for now, apologies for the long post, thanks and kind regards in advance.

Mick

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  23:29:25  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum. first of all for a hatchling a 2 ft viv is too big. you only need a small faun. as for extras such as outcrops and vine thats your choice. a hatchling wouldn't use them but it does make your viv look good. may think about when you have to clean it out tho.

as for feeding out of the viv. you feed in a small faun aswell and gently slide the corn bk into its own faun.

for the gerbils yes it might be a problem :)
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  23:41:37  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by LittleMick

Hi everyone, I'm Mick, I just thought I would introduce myself and hopefully get some good pre buying advice and hopefully make some new friends.
I was wondering if I could have some opinions on my pre buy cencept setup and a few other questions please.

First off this was the equipment I was planning to buy, based on a hatchling Corn Snake.

Wooden Vivarium 24"x18"x12" (looking at the Vivexotics range)too big,go for a fuanarium
Exo Terra Heat Wave Desert Mat 26 x 28cm just a standard mat a 3rd of the fuan size
Habistat Temp Thermostat yes yes yes
Bulb, Holder and Guard a light is not needed for corns
T-Rex Aspen Bedding yes or kitchen roll for hatchlings
Scooper no,use your hand in a bag
Exo Terra Dial Thermometer x 2 dont bother with dial ones,get digital
Breakout Disinfectant dont know this brand but beahar is good,just make sure it's designed for reps
Exo Terra Water Dish Medium a small will be fineExo Terra Rock Outcrop Small 2 x coconut hides are just as good
Exo Terra Bendable Jungle Vine Small exspensive,upto you
Digital on/off timer for what?
Bacterial Handwash yes,also alchol gel is good

QUESTIONS
1.Something Smaller? - After looking at the sectio prior to entering the forum it seems as though the above setup setup will be way too big for a hatchling? The above size is what is given out by my local reptile store for hatchling Corns. Looking at the snkaes in their boxes instore they looked about 8" long so maybe I should go for something alot smaller. I have read a few keepers keep their hatchlings in plastic boxes and all sorts but this raises concerns for me, cable entry points, no light source, not much space for 2 dens and such. i would go for a fuanarium

2.Terrarium vs Vivarium - If the above size would be ok then what are your opinions on Terrariums vs Vivariums. I initially looked at Terrariums as I like the idea of viewing the snake from any side. I could only spot a few negatives with a glass Terrarium, a)the glass not being a good insulator, b)the lamps in the optional canopy are directly over head, so heat variance might be a concern. Vertical thermo radiance rather than horizontal. The terrarium I was lokking at was the Exo Terra PT2600 30x30x30cm to start off with then when the Corn turned adult move onto the Exo Terra PT2613 90x45x45cm. On the Vivarium side I was thinking of the Vivexotics LX24 58.7x37.5x40.5 then move onto the VX36. terrariums might make the snake feel insecure so ivs are better when its big enough
3.Lighting - On some online stores I am seeing differnt styles lights, like Standard light, Basking light, Spot light, Halogen, should I just go for a standard light bulb. If I gor for a Terrarium you can have the optional canaopy with differnt light fittings, has anyone used these before? As long as you have a heat mat the lighting would only be for your benifit
4.Cleaning - I presume "spot cleaning everyday" just refers to cleaning the areas that the snake has urinated or deficated? Then doa once a month total clean and disinfect? What would be the best disinfectant to use? I have a Gerbilarium that I clean out every 2 weeks and I use Johnsons Clean n Safe, could I use this or are there disinfectants specifically for snakes? The same for the hand wash, are there any I should avoid? clean and safe is not suitable for reps,i use beaphar deepclean
5.Feeding - I have read on some care sheets that you should feed the snake out of it's Vivarium to avoid accidental swallowing of the substrate, but surely this contradicts advice about not handling the snake for 2 days after it has fed? Handling in the sense of playing with it,it's ok just to lift and lace back into it's home
6.Dens and Decor - I initially looked at the Exo Terra Reptile Den as I like the idea of being able to take the out side section off to view the snake insde, ideal for the Terrarium but if I get a wooden Vivarium it would be pain having to remove it whenever I opened the door(s).
I have also read that Corn snakes predomanently spend most of their time on the ground they do accaisionally climb, so is it worth investing in all the decor I have listed above? The vines etc?All you basicly need is 2 cocnut hides and maybe a bit of false greenery
7.Gerbils vs a Corn Snake - As I said, I have a Gerbilarium with 4 Gerbils inside, where I was planning to put the Vivarium is about 8-10 feet away, given how snakes scent/sense their prey is this going to be a problem? Will it be able to smell them or stress out the snake knowing their is a food source there but not be able to get to it? You might have to move them as their sense of smell is very good
Anyway, thats finally all for now, apologies for the long post, thanks and kind regards in advance.

Mick

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  23:43:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum, first off its great to see someone has done some in depth reaserch before buying their snake

quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

Wooden Vivarium 24"x18"x12" (looking at the Vivexotics range)
Exo Terra Heat Wave Desert Mat 26 x 28cm
Habistat Temp Thermostat
Bulb, Holder and Guard Not needed
T-Rex Aspen Bedding
Scooper
Exo Terra Dial Thermometer x 2 Get digtal aquarium thermometers, cheaper and more accurate. Search them on ebay
Breakout Disinfectant Never heard of that brand, but that doesnt means its bad. I use beaclean
Exo Terra Water Dish Medium From my experience they are very anoying, short sides means im spilling it all the time. Ceramic dog bowls are better I reckon.
Exo Terra Rock Outcrop Small
Exo Terra Bendable Jungle Vine Small
The things in bold are purely decorative, they look nice but you could provide the same level of care alot cheaper
Digital on/off timer
Bacterial Handwash

QUESTIONS
1.Something Smaller? - After looking at the sectio prior to entering the forum it seems as though the above setup setup will be way too big for a hatchling? The above size is what is given out by my local reptile store for hatchling Corns. Looking at the snkaes in their boxes instore they looked about 8" long so maybe I should go for something alot smaller. I have read a few keepers keep their hatchlings in plastic boxes and all sorts but this raises concerns for me, cable entry points, no light source, not much space for 2 dens and such. I would ask if they stock any smaller sizes, if not, its not the end of the world.
2.Terrarium vs Vivarium - If the above size would be ok then what are your opinions on Terrariums vs Vivariums. I initially looked at Terrariums as I like the idea of viewing the snake from any side. I could only spot a few negatives with a glass Terrarium, a)the glass not being a good insulator, b)the lamps in the optional canopy are directly over head, so heat variance might be a concern. Vertical thermo radiance rather than horizontal. The terrarium I was lokking at was the Exo Terra PT2600 30x30x30cm to start off with then when the Corn turned adult move onto the Exo Terra PT2613 90x45x45cm. On the Vivarium side I was thinking of the Vivexotics LX24 58.7x37.5x40.5 then move onto the VX36.

Wooden vivs every time for me. (a number of reasons, I will see if I can find the post I made)

3.Lighting - On some online stores I am seeing differnt styles lights, like Standard light, Basking light, Spot light, Halogen, should I just go for a standard light bulb. If I gor for a Terrarium you can have the optional canaopy with differnt light fittings, has anyone used these before?

I would advise against a light. They arnt needed at all. The light in the room will be fine.

4.Cleaning - I presume "spot cleaning everyday" just refers to cleaning the areas that the snake has urinated or deficated? Then doa once a month total clean and disinfect? What would be the best disinfectant to use? I have a Gerbilarium that I clean out every 2 weeks and I use Johnsons Clean n Safe, could I use this or are there disinfectants specifically for snakes? The same for the hand wash, are there any I should avoid?

Like I said above, I use beaclean

5.Feeding - I have read on some care sheets that you should feed the snake out of it's Vivarium to avoid accidental swallowing of the substrate, but surely this contradicts advice about not handling the snake for 2 days after it has fed?

Its fine to pickl them up and put them back, just try not to cause them to bend or twist too much

I have also read that Corn snakes predomanently spend most of their time on the ground they do accaisionally climb, so is it worth investing in all the decor I have listed above? The vines etc?

I wouldnt bother personaly, also I dont think the sizes of the dens are very big. (very quickly outgrown)

7.Gerbils vs a Corn Snake - As I said, I have a Gerbilarium with 4 Gerbils inside, where I was planning to put the Vivarium is about 8-10 feet away, given how snakes scent/sense their prey is this going to be a problem? Will it be able to smell them or stress out the snake knowing their is a food source there but not be able to get to it?

To be honest I dont know. If the snake can smell them it might go into "feeding mode" which may cause it to strike.

Mick

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  23:43:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lee is quicker than me

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  23:45:41  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh,forgot to say hi and welcome to the forum

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  02:33:53  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hiya and welcome.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  09:28:01  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  09:33:24  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wooden Vivarium 24"x18"x12" (looking at the Vivexotics range) nice to move into in a year or so but too big for now
Exo Terra Heat Wave Desert Mat 26 x 28cm just big enough to cover 1/3 of the floor space
Habistat Temp Thermostat go for a matstat you're unlikely to need the 300w capacity of a temp stat
Bulb, Holder and Guard don't go for a bulb for heating
T-Rex Aspen Bedding
Scooper
Exo Terra Dial Thermometer x 2 waste of time, go digi
Breakout Disinfectant
Exo Terra Water Dish Medium depends on size of the snake
Exo Terra Rock Outcrop Small depends on size of the snake
Exo Terra Forest Branch Small optional
Exo Terra Bendable Jungle Vine Small optional
Digital on/off timer wouldn't bother, timer isn't needed for anything
Bacterial Handwash

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 26/08/2009 09:33:52
Go to Top of Page

muffin
Hatchling

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  13:05:27  Show Profile  Click to see muffin's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi m8 and welcome to the forum.

1.0.0 Ghost corn-Dexter
1.0.0 Snow corn-Stig
0.1.0 Carolina corn-Roxy
0.0.1 Amel corn-Oscar
1.0.0 Florida kingsnake Elvis
Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  17:50:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to the forum
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  22:11:49  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi again everyone, and thanks for the big welcome, the advice is brill, so thanks to all those that contributed, unfortunately my enthusiams is short lived. The room where my gerbils are kept is the only room availalble to me for a new pet. Currently I have my Gerbils and a 300 litre fish tank and thought I would like something a little more exotic and a snake was my first choice, but as their primary diet is rodents, I don't like the idea of an insensed snake in the same room. I'm so gutted.
Well it looks like I'll have to look at a lizard or something until my circumsyances change. I'll have to pop back on here as soon as they do.
Thanks again for all the advice.

Regards
Mick

Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  23:24:05  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
shame. lizards are great though also. reptiles in general
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2009 :  06:46:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you want a reptile you can pet, go for a Rankin's Dragon if you can get one. They are a smaller cousin to the Bearded Dragon and can be really friendly and enjoy being with people. My one loves having the top of his head rubbed and actually relaxes and closes his eyes when I do it. They loves to be given a bath and are great fun to watch when they have one and they love to sit in a sunny garden with you. Mine also likes music. He's more like a pet dog than a lizard!!

Good luck.

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2009 :  10:42:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good questions there Mick; with good answers

Welcome to the forum and get some piccies when poss.
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2009 :  00:18:33  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks hillzi.

I was talking to a woman at work who has a relative (son or son-in-law, or something) and she is always interested in how all my pets are getting on, I told her that I may not be able to get a snake now and why, becaue of my gerbils. She said "Oh, my Sean has snakes, some of which are Corns, and he has a Guinea pig in the same room about 4-5ft away". She said he has a rack stack viv set up at the side of this alcove, the about 4-5ft away her has this tall cage or viv with his Guinea pig in it.

She is going to ask a few questions for me next time she talks to him. So that will be interesting.

A FEW QUESTIONS -

CLEANING - On the cleaning side, when you do a full clean out and disinfect, where are you putting the snake? Are you keeping a spare Viv? Or can you just buy a large Faunarium, cardboard box or something to put it in while you clean the snakes house out?

FAUNARIUMS - As a hatchling you say a Faun would be suitable until the snake gets older, I have been looking at those but there doesn't seem to be any cable outlets or anything. So from the advice you guys have given me, I would need 1 or 2 cable outlets surely? Would the heating mat just lay underneath it? And what about the mat stat or temp stat sensor? Surely that would need to be inside the box? These seem to be aimed at transporting, temporary housing or quarantine as well.

After getting the reptile buying guide I got from my local store I am surpried they say that is the initial setup, I'm back in there tomorrow and I'll have to ask them if that set up was based on a hatchling or an adult snake. On the list I inserted above, their guide is from the Viv down to the thermometer. Everything else is left to the buyers choice.

In the meantime, I have been researching my back up plan of lizards, if I go lizard, I have been looking into;
Bearded Dragons (maybe to advanced for a first time keeper and 2 big)
Lepard Gecko
or Occelated skinks (first choice).

Hell I might even go snake and lizard once I have one or the other for a few months.
I must admit I am doing alot more research for all my pets. I got a Cali king about 20 years ago and I was ill prepared for it, just went in the local Pet store, got the hatchling in a plastic box, no research on it's needs for when it got bigger or anything. Then it bit me, it didn't hurt obviously but I was only a kid and had visions of it growing massive fangs and eating me or something so I gave it to my mate who was into reptiles at the time. I normally take a month or 2 of research from various sources and make sure I'm ready to take on a new pet and what it's implications are.

Mick

Edited by - LittleMick on 28/08/2009 00:53:18
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

595 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2009 :  01:10:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have kept my corns in the same room as guinea pigs and birds with no problem, but never with a gerbil. Gerbils being small rodents may cause a snake to go into feeding mode but im not sure

bearded dragons aint that hard to keep, if you do your research.
leopards geckos are known as the beginners lizard due to them being easy to keep, but some people find them boring
i have never had the skink so cant comment on that one

welcome to the fourm btw

0.2.0 corn snake
1.2.0 Leopard Gecko
2.1.0 Hermann tortoises
3.1.0 Dogs
0.1.0 Bird
0.0.5 Fish
1.0.0 Ferrets
1.2.0 bearded dragons
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2009 :  01:31:34  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks scorpioleah, I really can't think it would make much difference, as they are all rodents, so unless the snake can tell the differnce by the scent/tatse of a large rodent and a small one.
This is beginnning to be a really tough decision now, lol.

I forgot to ask another question along with my 2 in my previous post, sorry.

Growth Rate - If I get a Faunarium, what would be a good starting size? And when would I upgrade to a Viv/Terrarium?
Or if I got a small Vivarium, when would I upgrade to a larger Viv? According to the Rep Centre I would have been starting with the 24X18x12" Viv then upgrading to a larger one after 2 years.
From my research I would just use the snakes length as a guide, the length of the snake = width + depth of the housing. With the height of the housing being a 1/3 of the snakes length. The last thing I want to do is end up buying loads of Vivs. I'm thinking I'd end up buying a smaller starter the one larger one for it's final home?

Regards
Mick

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2009 :  03:13:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mick. Instead of giving any advice, cos everything that has been said here has been spot on, I will just say welcome to the forum. As you have already seen it is fantastic for advice and if one person doesnt know then someone else will. Its also great just for friendship and fun! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

595 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2009 :  14:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks scorpioleah, I really can't think it would make much difference, as they are all rodents, so unless the snake can tell the differnce by the scent/tatse of a large rodent and a small one.
This is beginnning to be a really tough decision now, lol.

technically guinea pigs are not rodents, lol, also some people will sometimes feed a snake a gerbil so they get to know the scent as food. But i really dont know, you might have no problems but you might also have them

0.2.0 corn snake
1.2.0 Leopard Gecko
2.1.0 Hermann tortoises
3.1.0 Dogs
0.1.0 Bird
0.0.5 Fish
1.0.0 Ferrets
1.2.0 bearded dragons
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2009 :  21:22:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome
i have my little guy in a medium exo terra faun and hes perfectly happy in it..iv got two hides, a small vine and lots of shredded paper - which he loves! im going to put my two new ones in them aswell when iv picked them up next sunday
just put a heatmat under them (iv got my thermostat probe under one of them so it can turn off when too hot ive also got a digital thermometer with a hot and cold probe in each of them with the probes either on top or under the substrate to get the temps..they are really useful and you can just put the display bit against the inside so it all stays within the faun..
mont loves his new faun - he originally was in a 2.5x1 foot viv and he rarely showed his face..now he zips about whenever im around and has discovered the art of burying himself haha!!

plus once my lil guys and gal are too big for their fauns its a good excuse for me to expand my collection! haha

hope this helps you out

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000