JUNGLE CORN
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

69 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  19:22:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am looking at jungle corns (because a pueblan milk snake cant live with my corn ;( ) and i am not sure what price they are worth at about 2-3ft in length i might not get one but i am looking into it :) if you happen to have one for sale can you post some pics and location etc :) thanks

Joshua.E.S

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  19:58:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Josh, a jungle corn isn't actually a cornsnake, it's a cross between a corn and a kingsnake. Not sure you want it in the same viv as your corn. As for co-habiting in general, take a look here:

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  20:11:05  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you can't put a jungle 'corn' hybrid in with your cornsnake because it will most likely eat the other :(
its generally not recomended to keep corns together, and they get no benefit from it at all

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  21:30:04  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
same as the others,corn looks with lots of kings genes,munch,munch,munch

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  21:39:50  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i do cohabit my corns........very carefully matched and monitored i might add, and with FULL provision to split ALL of the pairs up should anything not appear right....

but cohabiting with a hybrid/crossbreed isn't something i'd personally ever risk...

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

69 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  21:55:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks guys i had no idea that they had king snake in them, and yh i wouldnt put anythign other than maybe a corn in with mine but defo not a king or milk! i read on a website they were merely a morph variation and thanks again

Joshua.E.S
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2009 :  20:18:43  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'd be less worried about a corn/rat cross but ONLY if the sizes matched up, and if they've got rat in them some can get pretty damn big!!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000