Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  21:42:48  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all, not sure if this is worthy of a sticky but I thought I would post a guide to help other new comers set up their snake enclosures. Although I have only had my Corn Snake for 8 months I would like to think I have successfully set mine up and that my snakey is a happy snake. I will continue the guide in my second post so that I am able to edit it if necessary.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  21:43:37  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
First off, this is NOT a 'must do it this way' guide. There are many ways of setting up enclosures as the members of this forum can point out and show.

A word to the wise, always give sufficient time between setting up your animal enclosure and buying your animal

PRE OWNER QUESTIONs & ANSWERS
The following links are threads I posted asking lots of questions before I bought my setup including an equipment list. The second link will be more useful as it is the revised buying list.

My Original Buying List
My Revised Buying List

The general care and keeping of a corn snake can be found on our care sheet at the following link:
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm

To start with here is a pic of my equipment

1. Polystyrene Tile (optional)
2. Aspen Bedding (or other substrate)
3. Exo Terra Large Flat Faunarium 18" x 12" x 7 1/2"
4. Small Animal/Fish Tank (optional)
5. Mat Stat
6. Exo Terra Snake Cave Medium
7. Exo Terra Hide Small
8. Exo Terra Water Bowl
9. Exo Terra Digital Thermometer (2 would be better)
10. Exo Terra Boston Fern Small (optional)
11. Heat Mat 11" x 6" 7w
12. Sphagnum Moss
13. Exo Terra Silk Vine Small (optional)

I bought my setup from 888 Reptiles, here is the direct link to their hatchling setup
http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productdetails.php?ProductID=2623&ProductGroupID=1287
I bought mine for £59 after I made alterations. Some of the equipment is now made by different manufacturers than when I bought it. The alterations I made were as follows
  • remove 1 x Small Hide (I already had a snake cave)
  • change strip thermometer for a digital thermometer (2 would be better)

You'll notice that some of the equipment on my setup pic are not included in the 888 set up, these are just little extras I bought for Elijah to make his life more comfortable. The specs of equipment I have used will be in brackets and red.

HOW TO SET IT ALL UP

1. I put the Polystyrene Tile as optional, this is only used if you are having trouble keeping the heat up on the warm side. Some people use tin foil and some use blankets. I use polystyrene as this is a good insulator. So, lay the Polystyrene Tile (18" x 12" x 3/4") on the flat surface where you plan on keeping the enclosure.

2. Place the Heat Mat (Komodo Heat Mat 11" x 6" 7w) at one end of the poly tile. Size guide for the heat mat is, the heat mat should cover 1/3 to 1/2 of the floor of the enclosure.

3. Place the Faunarium (Exo Terra Large Flat 18" x 12" x 7 1/2") on top of the poly tile, with the heat mat at one end.

You can tape the heat mat to the poly tile or you can keep it in place by using the feet on the faunarium as shown below

You'll notice that there is a gap between the heat mat and the bottom of the faun, the purpose for this gap is to allow air flow. There have been reports that especially on glass tanks, if there is no air gap to allow air flow the glass/plastic can crack if the heat mat is in direct contact. This theory is open to discussion.

4. Place your substrate in the bottom of the faun. I used Aspen/Hemp bedding. But the choice is yours, some people use paper towels, newspaper or wood chip. The reason I chose Aspen is because corn snakes like burrowing and Aspen seems to hold well. For more options on substrates please visit the caresheet. If you are using a particulated substrate (Apen/Wood Chip) you must also be aware of the risks of IMPACTION, animals eating substances they cannot digest properly causing intestinal problems and possibly death. You should be more aware of this fact if you plan on feeding your snake in its enclosure. When putting your particulated substrate in the faun, have a nice thick layer 1"+ at the cool end, then a thin layer at the warm end especially under the hide. In the image below you can still see the heat mat through the substrate.

5. Take the plug of the heat mat and plug it into the socket of the Mat Stat (Habistat Mat Stat 100).

6. Now you need to drill a hole in one corner of the lid of the Faun, this is to allow the Stat Sensor Probe to go through into the faun. Use a drill bit that is the same diameter as the stat sensor probe and you are better off hand drilling for more control.

Be careful which end you drill your hole. As you can see in the image below I drilled the hole at the same end as the large hatch, I should have drilled it at the same end as the small hatch.

Why is this important? Well, its not an issue it just means I am using more of the cable length than necessary. As I wanted to be able to get the water bowl out through the large hatch without opening the whole faun, the large hatch needed to be at the cool end where the water is.

7. Thread the Stat Sensor Probe through the hole you just drilled from the outside to the inside.

You'll notice that although the probe is the same diameter as the hole in the lid, the Stat Probe cable is actually smaller than the hole, ummm, possibility of escape?!?! So, what I did is roll some paper round the cable and wrap tape around it so it doesn't come loose. Be careful when using tape, if the sticky side of the tape is showing then snakey might get stuck on it and cause skin problems. So make sure that the tape is folded in on itself and stuck firmly to the paper. You can then slide the paper plug into the hole making it impossible for snakey to escape. You could also use something like a rubber grommet used in cars and such, to hold cables in place when passing through the bodywork.

8. Run the Stat Sensor Probe cable to the warm end of the faun and place it over the centre of the heat mat or where the hide will go.

As you saw in the above image if I had drilled the hole in the lid at the correct end I would use less cable inside the faun.

9. To hold the cable in place I used a sucker, the ones that are used for holding air/heater cables in fish tanks.

EDITED BY ME - You can get the suckers from any aquarium store I use these:

seapets.co.uk

Another couple of links are:

warehouse-aquatics.co.uk

Online Aquarium Store

10. Thread the sensor probe of your Digital Thermometer (Exo Terra Digital Thermometer) through one of the small holes in the top of the lid of the faun.

11. Using an elastic band, laggy the Stat Probe and Thermometer Probe together. This is so that both of them read temperatures from the same spot.

12. Using a small flat headed screwdriver, or similar tool, set the dial on the stat to the temperature you require. 29c is a good starting point although you will find you will change this once everything is up and running.

13. Now place one of your hides (Exo Terra Small Hide) at the warm end above the heat mat. I used the Exo hide and not the snake cave for this end as it has no bottom so snakey can get closer to the heat while giving him some cover for security.

14. Place the other hide (Exo Terra Snake Cave Medium) at the cool end of the faun, because of my mistake with drilling the hole at the wrong end I used the cave to hold down the stat cable. If you want you can place some bedding in the cave.

15. Place the water dish at the cool end of the faun. Don't place the water dish at the warm end as this might affect the humidity of the enclosure. Now you can see why I wanted the large hatch at the cool end.

16. This step is optional, you could get away with what we have just gone through above, but to give your snake some security you can give it some cover. I chose an Exo Terra Silk Vine, this is suckered to one of the long sides so Elijah can get from the cool end to the warm end in safety.

17. Again. this step is optional, but as corn snakes are semi arboreal (climbers) I put an Exo Terra Boston Fern in the centre of the faun. This gives Elijah a little more cover and something to climb on. You will have to bend the branches to fit it in the faun.

18. Now it's time to switch everything on. Plug the Stat mains plug into the electrical supply, the power light should come on and if the Stat has a heat light that should come on as well. Monitor the temperature on the thermometer. You will find that the dial on some stats are inaccurate, as you can see by the dial on my stat, it is set to 25-26c, but my temps according to the thermometer are 29c.

Ignore what the temp reading says in the image above as I was moving equipment about so it was all warming up again. Just alter the stat dial until you get the correct reading on the thermometer. There is a topic about stat dials and temperature reading clashes here:
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7617

19. Now the setup is ready and you can put snakey in.

A NOTE ON SHEDDING
You may have noticed that in my setup pic I had some sphagnum moss. Well you don't need to use this until your snake goes to shed, you may not even need to use it at all. Elijah had 2 sheds without using it, although these sheds did come off in 2 pieces, breaking in 2 at the vent. But when you notice your snakes eyes are blue (coming into shed) you can put a humid hide in the enclosure to raise the humidity, snakey might even stay in the hide for a day or so until he is ready to shed. You can use anything for a hide, buy one or make one. The image below shows my Leopard Geckos hide. Made from an old curry tub, with a hole cut into it. The edges filed smoother and either taped or silicone coated to protect the animal from abrasions. Please be aware when using tape. On my snakes humid hide I don't use tape, I just use a washed out coffee mate jar with no lid on it.

Another method of raising humidity is to move the water dish to the warm end of the faun.
Storing your sphagnum moss
The bags of moss usually come all in one pack and you won't use it all in one session, to stop it drying out split it up into smaller portions, put them into sealable freezer bags and keep them stored in a freezer, this will stop any spread of bacteria.

A NOTE ON FEEDING, WEIGHING & MEASURING
You can feed your snake either in the enclosure or in a separate feeding tank. I do both. If you do feed in the enclosure and are using a particulate substrate, please please be aware of the risks of impaction and use a feeding dish, carpet tile, paper towel or similar material. Place the prey item on this then snakey can eat in safety. Also make sure that the material used is large enough to make sure that if the snake flips the prey about it stays within the bounds of the feeding aid. I use a feeding dish (Zoomed).

What Size Prey Do I Feed My Snake?
There is a size guide here that you can use:
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7003
BUT! This is only a guide, it will depend on your snake. The general rule of thumb is, that if there is no bump showing in the snakes body after feeding then it's time to upgrade, but the prey item should be no more than 1.5 x the size of the widest part of the snakes body, near the middle.

WEIGHING & MEASURING
Now your snake is happy in his/her home and feeding well you want to keep track of how well it is doing and how big it is getting.
Another item not mentioned in the previous steps is the Feeding/Holding Tank. I use a small animal/fish tank. Elijah goes in here if I am doing any maintenance on his faun, or I want to weigh, measure or feed him.

The box cost about £6. To measure and weigh him I use some digital kitchen scales from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Salter-Design-Electronic-Platform-Kitchen/dp/B000ZNM51O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1275249192&sr=8-1
and a 6" ruler from any stationary store. You can use a snake measuring tool called, surprisingly Snake Measurer. You can download it here
http://www.serpwidgets.com/Apps/measure.html

Set up your scales, lay a piece of white A4 paper over them, place the box on them, place the ruler in the box. Turn the scales on so the combined weight is set to 0g. Put snakey in the box, record weight. Now take a photo from above.

Use this photo in the snake measuring program to get his length.

SNAKE RECORDS
Although it is NOT compulsory, it is handy to keep records, just in case you want help from other members, vets, if you want to breed and such. So you may want to keep the following records
  • Age of snake
  • Date of purchase
  • Date of feeding including size and weight of prey
  • Date of shedding
  • Weight at time of feeding
  • Length at time of feeding
  • Problems or comments

Well, that's my 101 finished, sorry it was so long. I hope you enjoyed it and found it informative. Don't forget this is only one way of how to set up a hatchling corn snake.
Feel free to ask any questions about it, or if you think I have left something out or want to offer up any alternatives then go ahead.

If you want some inspiration from other members you can view their setups here
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6324

If you think I have done it wrong then check this out

Now if that isn't a happy snake I don't know what is

Happy Herping
LittleMick

EDITED LATER BY ME TO CORRECT SPELLING AND ADD A COUPLE OF Q's
WHY DON'T I JUST BUY THE LARGER ENCLOSURE STRAIGHT AWAY?
Well...... you could do, this is another topic open to discussion. You can find a thread on this here:
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5895
Personally I think it's not the size of the enclosure that may cause issues it's the amount of cover it has or hasn't got. BUT! As the snakes welfare is my primary concern, better safe than sorry and go for the smaller option. When my snake goes into his bigger home I can still use ALL of the internal decoration in the larger viv, then all I have to do is add larger hides as he grows and just add a few bits of plants or whatever as and when I want.
SHOULD I JUST GET A BIG HIDE TO SAVE UPGRADING?
This was asked recently, the same principles apply, security, imagine yourself being put into a large room in total darkness, feel those hairs on the back of your neck stand on end? Now get thrown into a corridor that isn't much wider than your arms spread out, you can feel the sides. This applies to snakes as well, the snake should be able to feel the sides of its hide when coiled up and this makes it feel more secure.

Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.

Edited by - LittleMick on 12/07/2010 20:07:30
Go to Top of Page

col654
Egg

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  21:50:15  Show Profile  Click to see col654's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice post M8

1.0.0 Corn Becardi
1.1.0 royal brezer
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  22:00:26  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice post mick. I think it would be worthwhile this being made into a sticky.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  22:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good post, nice one. Will sticky this.

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  02:25:41  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks, took bloomin' hours, lol. I hope it helps alot of new members as most of the info came from the experience of this forum.

If anyone wants to do an adult one but can't be bothered to write it out, let me know and I'll do it for them. Just throw the images my way in the sequence that you would set up the enclosure, add any comments or links to be include then I'll do the photoshop stuff and write it on their behalf. I think new memebrs should get the gist of it though from this one. Same principles just on a larger scale.

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  02:32:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fantastic guide Mick. Do you want any spelling or grammar mistakes correcting?

xxx

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  02:37:09  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bugger you, lol. I just ran through it again and edited, but go on then throw 'em at me. Or edit it your self if you want save loads of posts being put up and cluttering the thread.

Thanks

PS:What are you still doing up at this time?

Edited by - LittleMick on 31/05/2010 02:38:06
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  09:41:36  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice Mick, some effort gone in there.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  10:31:38  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Amazing guide...This is a truely amazing guide though, I wish you were here to set up my viv's when I started keeping snakes 7/8 years ago ^^

Where did you but the suckers??? I have been looking everywhere for a suction cups exactly like that but I can't see an on ebay :/

I would love to help with the set-up of an adult viv but it's taking a while for swell to get my order right :/

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  10:39:59  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Now that's what I call an A* guide! Well done you.
Anyone who has problems working out how to get things set up and running for their hatchling after reading that really shouldn't keep snakes at all!!
A quality sticky.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  13:31:50  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone, really appreciate the comments.

Sta~ple - You can get the suction cups from any aquatic store, just look in the section to do with aeration; airlines, airstones etc, they should do packs of them.
If I remember correctly was it you who said you ived near Northampton? If so get over to Maidenhead Aquatics at Harleston Heath, that's my LFS, they are excellent. Unfortunately MA don't have a decent website or online store. The following link leads to Seapets but my local do the same thing. They come with little U shaped hooks that can turn so you can angle it slightly.
http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/aquarium-supplies/fish-tank-equipment/aquarium-air-pumps/airline-and-valves/algarde-airline-sucker-clip.html

Another couple of online places are these
http://www.warehouse-aquatics.co.uk//index.php?keywords=suction

http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/acatalog/Multi-purpose_Suckers_and_Clips.html

Edited by - LittleMick on 31/05/2010 13:35:55
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  22:49:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice one..gotta admit i didnt bother drilling any holes in my faun lids - iv got my stat probe between the mat and the faun but the temp probe inside the faun but adjust it according to the inside temp.. think it was cause i couldnt find a drill anywhere and by the time id found it i didnt see the point in changing the set up lmao
but really useful stuff there mick

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  01:20:01  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah I think there are a couple of members that do it the way you have Hannah, as long as the temps are correct though huh. When I first set up my Leo viv, what a pullaver that was. A word to the wise, always give sufficient time between setting up your animal enclosure and buying your animal , I had 2 days to get that all set up and tested

Edited by - LittleMick on 01/06/2010 01:20:42
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  14:15:31  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

nice one..gotta admit i didnt bother drilling any holes in my faun lids - iv got my stat probe between the mat and the faun but the temp probe inside the faun but adjust it according to the inside temp.. think it was cause i couldnt find a drill anywhere and by the time id found it i didnt see the point in changing the set up lmao
but really useful stuff there mick

Thank you you have made me feel less guilty now *_*

Thanks little mick for the links, I will be searching on ebay to see if I can see any in bulk cheap though :D but thank you so much, I had been looking everywhere for stuff like that to hang my plants up XD

Not to sound like crit or mean or anything but, I think you should take sand out of your guide where it talks about impaction, it kinda gives the impression that sand is safe to house corns when your not meant to use it at all.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  23:47:00  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
KELLOG - Thanks for the suggestion, added it near the beginning of my second post any suggestions welcome, if it helps the post and new members.

STAPLE - I took out the sand bit for the purposes of this particular caresheet, thanks for pointing it out. I put in in without thinking about it, what with talking about sand and lizards. I am planning on doing another caresheet for TR for Leos so the most popular subtrates came to mind, lol my bad.

Edited by - LittleMick on 01/06/2010 23:47:39
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  12:27:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
at the end were it says
"EDOTED LATER BY ME TO CORRECT SPELLING AND ADD A COUPLE OF Q's"

edoted is spelled wrong, don't mean to nag or seem like i am picking at little bits but just want it to be perfect and if you are like me you will as well (i am a perfectionist )

i think this is a great thread and will help many new snale ownwers, it would have helped me when i bought monty to make sure i had stat and thermometer as i never new you needed them till about 6 months later, luckily monty was fine . great job there littlemick

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  22:48:37  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You pack o' buggers, lol, I'm crying here, lol. I think I was really tired when I wrote it. But hey ho, anyone who can edit and spot any spelling mistakes, feel free to change it. I do get gutted when I do grammar and spelling mistakes as English was one of my few good studies.

EDITED BY ME - Maybe I should do more proof reading

Edited by - LittleMick on 03/06/2010 00:11:34
Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  21:44:59  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well I'll be doing a leopard gecko one for TR this weekend so keep your eyes peeled.

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  22:20:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice guide Mick, I was thinking about how to do something like this but I would not have gone to the extent that you have gne to!

A worthy sticky.

Edited by - hillzi on 25/11/2011 11:21:44
Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  13:16:55  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Brilliant guide Mick really well put together

1.1.0 Amel Corns Colin and Xena
1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.1.0 Cats Wotsit and Willow
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page